Select the dates you would like to book in the calendar below. Available dates are green. Minimum booking duration is 3 nights. Then please fill in all the information required in the form below the calendar and submit your booking request. We’ll confirm your booking by return.

MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
December 2021
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
January 2022
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Available
Booked

Payment Policy

Secure online payments are taken using credit or debit card via the Payment Gateway provider Stripe.

Your card payment details will be required when you submit your booking request. No charge will actually be made to your card until we have contacted you and confirmed your booking.

30% of the payment amount is required on booking confirmation with the remaining 70% due no later than 60 days before check in. If your booking was made with 60 days of check in then the balance of 70% will be due immediately.

A £500 refundable security deposit is payable no later than 14 days before check in. A link to pay this will be sent shortly before that time. You will not be able to check in if the security deposit has not been paid.

Cancellation Policy

You may cancel your booking and receive a 75% refund up to 45 days before check in. After that date and up to 14 days before check in, you may cancel and receive a 25% refund. No refund will be provided if you cancel within 14 days of check in.

You may reschedule your booking as detailed in the terms and conditions.

In the event of government imposed travel restrictions due to COVID-19 then you will be able to reschedule your booking. We will be flexible in terms of refunding in full (excepting 3rd party site commission/transaction/booking fees where applicable) if you are unable to reschedule.

We hope that the situation never arises but we reserve the right to cancel your booking up to 30 days before check in  You will be entitled to a full refund in this case.

Booking Policy Summary

  • Check-in: 5pm to 6pm ( Fleixible by prior arrangement only)
  • Check out by: 11am
  • Bed linen, hand towels, hand sanitiser, dish cloths/towels, washing up liquid are provided
  • Please bring your own bath/shower towels
  • Guests are responsible for their washing up and must leave the yurts and cabins in the same clean state as they were on arrival
  • No smoking inside the yurts or other enclosed structures
  • No noisy parties or events
  • Pets are allowed by prior arrangement and agreement only. Extra terms and costs will apply.
  • No amplified music and guests to keep sound levels minimised after 11pm
  • Any damage or breakages to be reported immediately
  • You will be signed up as a member of the Greener Camping Club

View full details of the policies, terms and conditions here.

Please select a date first.

Pay with your credit card using Stripe.