Facilitated by Healing Weeds
What is the focus of this retreat?
On this retreat we will be celebrating the vibrant healing power of leaves and flowers. Our foraging walks will include looking for red clover, nettle, dandelion, plantain and yarrow in the wild as well as how to use these plants in foods and medicine. We will create skin healing balms and blood-nourishing tinctures, connecting to nature as we work.
Where is the retreat held?
We have exclusive access to Ty Mam Mawr, an off-grid retreat centre supplied by natural mountain spring water. Our eco-friendly home for the weekend is accessible by car and bus (from nearby Wrexham). We will be close to beautiful woodlands and surrounded by ancient sacred sites, such as Nant Croes Y Wernen stone circle with quartzite stones dating from c.2300 BC. Guests will have full access to all parts of the retreat centre, sleeping in one of the two hand-made yurts and sharing two bathrooms.
What will we be eating?
We offer fully catered, healthy and tasty vegetarian food for the duration of the weekend. All our meals will include edible or medicinal plants to introduce more ways of incorporating them into your life. We cater for all so if you have additional requirements, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you!
How much will it cost?
£210pp + Eventbrite booking fee
Full payment must be received by 1st April 2020 to secure a place.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to stay an extra night as a guest at Ty Mam Mawr, after the retreat has ended. Please get in touch for more details on this option, check out for this would be 11am Monday 18th May 2020.
Facebook Event: facebook.com/events/512182699401700/
With great joy Craig Seaton will be running a Medtiation, Mindfullness and Consciosuness retreat in Wales from Friday 14th June to Sunday 16th at the meditative and nature based retreat centre of Ty Mam Mawr.
Join us for a health & holistic weekend retreat in the gorgeous countryside giving yourself a break to reset, re-educate and re-juvinate the mind, body & soul.
The weekend involves:
– Daily Meditation sessions. Deepen your meditation practice. Ideal for beginners or those looking to engage with meditation on a focused level in ideal supportive surroundings. Perfect opportunity to begin and instill a meditation practice.
– Breathwork sessions to let go of stress, tension and eneter deep states of meditation and relaxation. Heal the body through the power of the breath.
– Conscious Conversation. Engaging talks to expand the mind and enhance our perception as we discuss all things conscious, spiritual and holistic. Specific talks based on holistic health, mindset, perspective, philosophy and consciousness are scheduled in, yet there will plenty of time for open discussion!
– Dream work for those who wish to take part.
– We will be eating clean food which is included in the price.
– Get grounded and connect with nature walks as a group and also time on your own. Let go of the city stress and reconnect to nature.
– Indivual time for yourself to reflect or simply just be with yourself in nature.
– Bring a journal for writing and self reflection.
Accomodiation is in gorgeous, cosy yurts.
The accommodation is shared as we cultivate the spirit of sharing and growing as a tribe.
It is simplistic, clean & green.
Bathrooms and showers are superb.
If this speaks to you and you would like to book on or if you have any questions please send us DM🙏
Find out more at CS Life Holistics
Follow updates on Instagram at: